Bruno Conference Center
American Sports Medicine Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
to provide medical education for physicians.
The American Sports Medicine Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit
commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Sports Medicine Institute (BOC AP#P400) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers (ATs). This program
is eligible for a maximum of 1 hour/Category A CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
Contact Caroline May firstname.lastname@example.org for CME/CEU information.
***Registration Fees: The ASMI Weekly Conferences are offered free of charge and don’t require registration
Objectives: These weekly sports medicine conferences are designed to provide in-depth study of sports medicine problems. At the end of the academic year, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate significant depth of knowledge of the medical aspects of sports medicine.
2. Diagnose and treat sports medicine problems presenting on the field or in clinical settings.
3. Apply appropriate basic science tenets to the diagnosis and treatment of sports medicine injuries.
4. Relate the role of biomechanics in prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports medicine injuries.
5. Demonstrate knowledge of rehabilitation techniques and modalities in returning the injured athlete to competition.
For additional information contact Mike Oliver, 205-918-2161 or Glenn Dortch, 205-918-2134
Register For Event
Friday November 17 6:30 AM CST Find the Zoom link here.
The ASMI Weekly Conferences are offered free of charge and don't require registration.
Current ASMi Non-Surgical Sports Medicine Fellow Victor Kremser, MD
presents Injuries Unique to the Athlete