August 18, 2023
Bruno Conference Center
This event is in-person only. No Zoom access
***Registration Fees: The ASMI Weekly Conferences are offered free of charge and don’t require registration
Objectives: These weekly sports medicine conferences are designed to provide in-depth study of sports medicine problems. At the end of the academic year, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate significant depth of knowledge of the medical aspects of sports medicine.
2. Diagnose and treat sports medicine problems presenting on the field or in clinical settings.
3. Apply appropriate basic science tenets to the diagnosis and treatment of sports medicine injuries.
4. Relate the role of biomechanics in prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports medicine injuries.
5. Demonstrate knowledge of rehabilitation techniques and modalities in returning the injured athlete to competition.
For additional information contact Mike Oliver, 205-918-2161 or Glenn Dortch, 205-918-2134
Register For Event
Friday August 18 6:30 AM CDT This event is in-person only The ASMI Weekly Conferences are offered free of charge and don't require registration.
Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center CEO Lisa Warren, MBA/MSHA, CPC presents Clinical Coding